Assistant Coach- 1st Season
- Bachelor of Science in psychology, University of Pikeville, '05
- Assistant coach, University of Pikeville, 2006-08
- Player coach, ABA Mississippi Blues, 2008-10
- Assistant coach, University of the Cumberlands, 2011-12
- Daughters, Camri and Taylor; son Daniel Jr.
MILESTONES: Played professionally in NBA D League, 2005-06; played CBA East Kentucky Miners, 2007-08; played and coached ABA Mississippi Blues, 2008-10, where he was Defensive Player of the Year and All-Star; played FIBA in Mexico, 2010; played for East KY Energy in ABA, 2010-11, where he was an All-Star